Can't kill a king

Users who are viewing this thread

I captured a king and grinded my relationship with him via 'You will remain my prisoner' option to -100, but I still don't have an option to kill him. I tired looking at other post on forum, but haven't came up with an answer. Someone suggested to have low reputation. How low should it be? Mine is -215. Are there any other things I have to do?

Apstinentas said:
I captured a king and grinded my relationship with him via 'You will remain my prisoner' option to -100, but I still don't have an option to kill him. I tired looking at other post on forum, but haven't came up with an answer. Someone suggested to have low reputation. How low should it be? Mine is -215. Are there any other things I have to do?

Kings cannt be kill, in order to destroy them, you need conquest his kingdom.

Idibil said:
Apstinentas said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i kill kings all the time :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?:
does this mean my game is bugged :shock: :shock: :evil:
im not using the latest version  :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
im confused :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

No, in previus versions game let u kill kings, but dont now  :grin: .

aragontherin said:
Idibil said:
Apstinentas said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i kill kings all the time :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?:
im confused :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

aragontherin said:
Idibil said:
Apstinentas said:

Which version are you using? Looks like I will have to temper with the game files then...

Tried it. Didn't work.

Idibil, please put back the option of killing the king as an optional download. Please!

Apstinentas said:
aragontherin said:
Idibil said:
Apstinentas said:

Which version are you using? Looks like I will have to temper with the game files then...

Tried it. Didn't work.

Idibil, please put back the option of killing the king as an optional download. Please!
im using the version before the latest version so i think like 1.39 or something like that  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i can kill kings :mrgreen: :mrgreen:  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

aragontherin said:
Apstinentas said:
aragontherin said:
Idibil said:
Apstinentas said:

Tried it. Didn't work.

im using the version before the latest version so i think like 1.39 or something like that  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i can kill kings :mrgreen: :mrgreen:  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NO! I SLEPT TOO LONG!!!

Back
Top Bottom