Resolved Can't join to any multiplayer game. |Couldn't join custom game|

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
I can't join any multiplayer game about 2 month, on different versions. Never used mods for multiplayer, only for single player, but game was re-installed and all files cleared a few times. I have only 1 game mode in "custom game"- Team Deathmatch with "Auto find game button", with out any servers in list, and not clickable "Quick play" and "Clan Matches". Maybe it's look like I'm only 1 in party, but not on the leader post; when I pressing on my avatar pic, game propose "leave from party" as many times as I press.

In steam, in Beta versions I used last (not beta patch (e1.5.0 - e 1.5.0. and e1.5.1 - e1.5.1)) and now - "NONE- opt out of all beta projects". Game local files in good standing. Also its writing about Anti-cheat, idk, I need to download in separately?

You can check this article regarding the Anti-Cheat issues:
Please note that the servers are open in the live branches. Not beta branches. e1.5.1 is the live branch at the moment.
Checked it again. Re-installed BattlEye two times, it doesn't help. I'm on 1.5.1.240597 version now.
"I am logged out without any message", need to send logs to this developer, who post Frequently Encountered Server Issues?

Last edited:
You can check this article regarding the Anti-Cheat issues:
Please note that the servers are open in the live branches. Not beta branches. e1.5.1 is the live branch at the moment.
So, I fixed a problem, I just started the game with Bannerlord_BE.exe. First 3 times it crashed and send me some errors, but 4th time errors broke (error file is not responding) and I launched the game without problems...

Back
Top Bottom