Cant join any servers, no CD-key given through Steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all why would you even use Steam?

Even if the DLC is included in the pack (thing Steam did by mistake) it's not fair for those who bought the individual DLC.

My friend reinstalled steam and lost all his games, BUT, he did recieve a CD-key!

http://gyazo.com/c2abd84842d081579314aed8d371e323

Again for those of you who cant be bothered to read, please stop posting

STEAM RELATED ISSUES:

STEAM HAS WRONGLY ISSUED THE GAME, THEREFORE THE MOUNT AND BLADE PACKAGE AND THE INDIVIDUAL GAME IS EXPERIENCING ISSUES.
AS CRUSADER HAS SAID, THERE IS A LACK OF CD KEYS ON STEAM, THEREFORE NEW ORDERS AND GIFTS WILL NOT WORK...
THIS IS UP TO STEAM TO SORT, THE FSE TEAM HAVE DONE ALL THEY CAN, PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THEM
CD KEYS WILL BE RELEASED IN A FEW HOURS TIME, OR LATER AT THE NEXT STEAM UPDATE WHICH WILL BE AT 6PM BST ON FRIDAY 20TH
GAMERSGATE COPIES HAVE BEEN FIXED AND A PATCH HAS BEEN RELEASED

HOPE THIS HELPS, DO NOT SPAM DEVELOPERS!!!
Cenzii

+1 for Cenzi.

Besides, im getting bizzare reports from people in the FSE TS that they just bought it and got issued a key.

That and steam is misleading people with the 75% collection saying NW aint a part of the package but some people got keys with it.

Weird.. I bought the M&B Collection and i got my key, it works, but now it says 'failed to contact to cd-key server' when i ask for it, but its downloading the dlc and i was able to see it..

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

For the ones who didnt recieved, dont worry, i had the same issue and now i have my key and it works, steam will probably fix!

GL to all who didnt recieved yet!

I don't know why everyone is acting so surprised. There is one universal rule in life, launches on steam never go smoothly...EVER.

RO2...yep
NTW...anyone remember preordering that and the day it came out, getting a copy of "Vancouver Winter Olympics" I don't even know HOW you manage to do that.

General rule of thumb, when using Steam, don't plan on playing the game until the DAY AFTER it comes out. That's what I was planning on anyhow.

DarkAngel_ogz said:
For the ones who didnt recieved, dont worry, i had the same issue and now i have my key and it works, steam will probably fix!

GL to all who didnt recieved yet!

Fine, but as the pack advert Mount & Blade has changed after my purchase, Iam afraid to get nothing ...

Back
Top Bottom