Resolved Cant interact with anything, cities, villages, parties

Users who are viewing this thread

FistOPain

Recruit
Hey,
ive come across a realy annoying bug. After a siege i won i couldnt enter the caste i just sieged. First i thought its because there already were too many parties in this castle (was the last sturgian castle with over 1000 troops and 15 or so parties). But after i tried out the near city of Revyl i couldnt also enter there. Then i tried other villages around the caste and the city but nothing happend. I tried to talk to patries and armies around but nothing happens.
:
sorry, very bad quality, my computer is realy bad. But runs anyway so, nice job. Now its low frame rate because of OBS. But i hope you can see what i mean. I clicked on the villages, parties an city.

Version: e1.1.0.226306
No mods installed
Computer Specs
:
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
CPU: 4 Intel Core i5-4440
RAM: 2 Kingston 4GB DDR3-1600
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43, So. 1150, Intel H87
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSHD Seagate ST1000DX001

hope you can help there

Hello - I've just come across the same problem.

We (Batannia) just won a siege battle against a Southern Empire city. I participated in the battle and didn't go down. Since leaving the battle, I have not been able to interact with anything on the map. Looters, other parties (hostile, friendly and neutral), field battles, villages, castles, and towns are all inaccessible.

It would be nice to continue playing my current campaign, but this is a game breaker. I'm more than happy to provide more information and my save files to help.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Hello ive got all those problems also , cant interact witrh anything on the map pretty annoying.
Hope that it gets fixed soon playing khuzaits and was running around in a bigger army as a part of them before, how do i upload my save game to this thread?
Want to help out with it.

You can upload your save file on a cloud service (like Google Drive or Dropbox) and post an open link to that file on this thread. You need to make sure that the link is viewable and editable so I can access it.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom