Can't get VASSALS into my kingdom (with quest)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone i got this little (its huge and its start to piss me off) problemo.

My clan level is 6, I was a mercenary for 2 kingdoms of calradia Southern and Northern. Got many good relation with lords 35 of them are my "friends". My character got 3 good traits Generosity +1, Honor +1 and Mercy +1
I have good economy with 8 fiefs witch are 4 cities and 4 castles. So my problem is when i convice clan leaders to come to my KINGDOM they want a huuge amount of gold (witch i don't have) + all my fiefs and the barter bar isn't even 2/3 full... i don't use many mods my mods are :
- Harmony
- Caravans GiveXP Redux
- Unlimited Companions and Parties
- Kaos Projectiles

I must say i played on 2 others campaings without any mod. One of them was campaign with main quest and i had same problem, i conviced lords to join me but they wanted so much gold that i didn't have. The seccond one was with SandBox game mode and it was same sh**. Can somebody tell me if its right thing or a bug?Or maybe any of my mod makes it harder? My kingdom power is 3.5k with is decent (Vlandia have 2.5 and other kingdoms 4 to 5k).

How are your relations with them? It is been a long time since I last played but I believe the gold increases when they do not want to join you / do not like you / you are not strong enough.

I am pretty sure some of the people who have actually seen the code can give a better advise.

Last edited:
How are your relations with them? It is been a long time since I last player but I believe the gold increases when they do not want to join you / do not like you / you are not strong enough.

I am pretty sure some of the people who have actually seen the code can give a better advise.
I got friend relation with 35 lords, most of them are 30 to 60 relation. I have 1.7 mln gold and about my kingdom strenght - now its 2.8k while southern empire has 2.5k so i am stronger.

My experience with Unlimited Companions and Parties was that the unlimited parties part of it had caused a pretty game-breaking bug which meant Lords would not join you, and kingdoms were very likely to attack you.

Also make sure you go for unlanded Clans. You effectively have to buy the settlements from landed clans to make them switch - crazy expensive.

My experience with Unlimited Companions and Parties was that the unlimited parties part of it had caused a pretty game-breaking bug which meant Lords would not join you, and kingdoms were very likely to attack you.

Also make sure you go for unlanded Clans. You effectively have to buy the settlements from landed clans to make them switch - crazy expensive.
Should say I had the same issue (with Unlimited Companions and Parties) and found that it was completely safe to remove. You're companions will stay (for example you'll have 9/6 companions meaning you can't hire more)

The mod unlimited companions and Parties causes constant wars when you ask to be a vassal, and are completely break if you are a king. I bet you have so many fiefs because you start a war, you conquer a fief, then you ask for peace, they accept, and pay for it,even if they are much superior,and almost nobody declare war on you. Am I right?
If you want more companions use Bannerlord cheats and set the numbers of companions to a reasonable amount, not millions, but 7/10+-.

If you want to start as a king use this mod. Check this guy mods, you can also start with some gear and training, and with family. It's a good mid game, jut pay attention to load order.

Last edited:
I recommend the "Take and give back" approach to kingdom making. Attacks and take more fiefs, displacing lords, then recruit those lords, who now are fief less and should only want 250K or less. You'' get some relation when you recruit them and if you give up one of your fiefs to them too, so don't even worry about that. Having more power (big garrisons and parties) makes them more willing to join you too.

Back
Top Bottom