Cant get kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Gwiggles

Recruit
Im on my third playthrough and I still cant have kids. My first playthrough i didnt pay much attention because I was learning the game. I started a second playthrough feeling more prepared. I chose a female character this time and dug in deep. Loving the game. I wasnt able to find a noble that would allow me to initiate the married dialog until my character was 45. After almost 20 in game years they still hadnt had kids. I began to think that at this point was character was just too old to have kids. After almost 200 hours I decided to start over as a male character to have an easier time finding a mate. My third playthrough I b-line it to marrying Ira (Rhegaea's daughter) We have been married for 3 in game years now and still no kids. She is in my party, I have 27 relation with her, im clan tier 3 and own 2 fiefs. Nothing. I asked my brother to get married on his playthrough and in two in game weeks his wife i pregnant. What am I doing wrong?!?!? Is my game just broken?!?!? Please help!!!!

I made my wife a governor of a castle and would just have to spend a couple of days in there and she would get pregnant. Though after like 3 kids she seems to have dried up. Though I'm pretty sure having your wife in a party should do the same. Have you tried to stay in a town for a few days to see if that might trigger it.

I made my wife a governor of a castle and would just have to spend a couple of days in there and she would get pregnant. Though after like 3 kids she seems to have dried up. Though I'm pretty sure having your wife in a party should do the same. Have you tried to stay in a town for a few days to see if that might trigger it.
Thanks for your reply. I tried parking in a town and just letting the time spin for about an in game week and still nothing. Tonight when i get on I will try the governor of the settlement tip and see if that works.

Thanks for your reply. I tried parking in a town and just letting the time spin for about an in game week and still nothing. Tonight when i get on I will try the governor of the settlement tip and see if that works.

Maybe try some nice jazz, prepare a good meal (not the dogfood you feed to your troops), light up some candles, prepare a bath of rosewater and let the magic happen. Or start chopping off the heads of imprisoned nobles, women like Ira may get horny watching men die...

Sorry, i had nothing of use to add. The way you are doing "the thing" it should work. My spouse got pregnant as part of my party as well as when she was a governor and i leveled smithing in town. Though currently kids are useless anyway imo.

Edit: I think it took about a year until she was pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom