Resolved Cant find wanderers missing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Mountanus

Recruit
When i get to the city the wanderers I am looking for is supposed to be in, i cant find them not in the tavern or any other place in the city, and when i check the hero menu it still says they supposed to be in the town, i have tried waiting a day or 2 but they still dont appear although the hero menu still says the should.
Please help this is a pretty annoying issue, and it affects the freedom of the game for me.

Best regard Mountanus

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom