Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Adrivan

Sergeant at Arms
For the quests: "Meet with Istiana" and "Meet with Arzagos", neither of these NPCs are present in their respective cities (Epicrotea and Marunath). The quest worked fine in my previous save, which was on 1.5.7 beta. The problem has only appeared in a new campaign started on 1.5.8 beta.

I will upload the save file at upload.taleworlds.com

For the quests: "Meet with Istiana" and "Meet with Arzagos", neither of these NPCs are present in their respective cities (Epicrotea and Marunath). The quest worked fine in my previous save, which was on 1.5.7 beta. The problem has only appeared in a new campaign started on 1.5.8 beta.

I will upload the save file at upload.taleworlds.com
I am having this same issue in a totally new game in 1.5.8. It sucks so bad lol

I am +1 on this, I too have a savegame going from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 beta and I do not see those two. Since I cannot progress quest to create my kingdom itd be great to have this fixed :smile:

I am +1 on this, I too have a savegame going from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 beta and I do not see those two. Since I cannot progress quest to create my kingdom itd be great to have this fixed :smile:
Yeah it sucks Lol. The poor devs have their work cut out for them on this 1.5.8 beta patch.

I fixed it myself while waiting. :twisted:

Maybe the forum team could forward it to the devs and maybe they will find it useful:
In class FirstPhaseCampaignBehavior after a new game starts (OnNewGameCreated) the settlements are set for both imperialMentorHouse and antiImperialMentorHouse. For some reason they didn't get saved or maybe the properties "StoryModeHeroes.AntiImperialMentor.CurrentSettlement" (and the other one) never got assigned (those are used afterwars).

My solution was to re-set those again on some event.

Hope it helps!

Last edited:
I fixed it myself while waiting. :twisted:

Maybe the forum team could forward it to the devs and maybe they will find it useful:
In class FirstPhaseCampaignBehavior after a new game starts (OnNewGameCreated) the settlements are set for both imperialMentorHouse and antiImperialMentorHouse. For some reason they didn't get saved or maybe the properties "StoryModeHeroes.AntiImperialMentor.CurrentSettlement" (and the other one) never got assigned (those are used afterwars).

My solution was to re-set those again on some event.

Hope it helps!
Can you be persuaded to share how one goes about doing that?

I would love to share a patch I created but I don't think I'm legally allowed to (my country laws etc.). So I'm sorry, but I'm sure TW is working hard on bringing us the new patch so just be a little patiant :wink:.

Hasnt been hotfixed but I logged into the game to find them both in their respective cities and I finished the quest within minutes. Idk what changed, but for me they are back.

Back
Top Bottom