CAN'T FIND CRIMINAL IN VILLAGE ?

Users who are viewing this thread

wsony

Recruit
i have a quest to find a criminal in a village, i can't find him in the village: should i wait outside the village ?  thanks

He's there. They usually are hiding behind a building somewhere. Keep searching- if you were told he's in a village, he's in there somewhere. The way I find them is that he's the guy who (other than the village elder) stays in one spot.

-Dr Zaius

you do go there during the day? at night they will not be found. Remember it's night even early in the morning. Basically if you see normal farmers going around then he should be there.
In some villages happens there is a building far from the others. A mill or a hut. He may be hiding there.
Sometimes they are in hiding under some barns. Take a slow, close look.

Basically what other posts said. He'll be there. Just keep looking and He'll turn up, provided it's not night or early morning.

YOU JUST PRESS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON SPIN AROUND 3 TIMES AND DO A JUMPING JACK.

Or just look in the trees and behind buildings.

All you have to do is look behind or around all the village.If they have a ditch or a field check there.(Make sure its not at night.)

Caps Lock is cruise control for cool, but MAN, it gets tiring holding down Shift all the time to type lowercase letters.

the bastard hides somewhere... I once had this village with a tower on a hill a bit away, me searching the village, found nothing... Then in the distance there was this tower, I went straight to it, and there that bastard was  :mad: after 5 minutes of searching >.<

+ make sure you are looking in the right village

Hietala said:
the bastard hides somewhere... I once had this village with a tower on a hill a bit away, me searching the village, found nothing... Then in the distance there was this tower, I went straight to it, and there that bastard was  :mad: after 5 minutes of searching >.<

+ make sure you are looking in the right village

In Balanli (not far from Ismirala castle) there is a small unconspicuous hut outside the village. Hard to see among the trees.
The killer's there.

For once, he IS hiding...  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom