Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no crash dumps
This games dose not work. I can't only play for 5-10 minutes and then it crashes. the crash dump window no longer comes up. The exe keeps running and I have to reboot to start the game again as task maniger can't kill it. I have tried everything.

The game has to install updates just about every time I want to play it and it take about an hr to install it so I don't get to play the game.
I can't roll back to a old more stable version as I need a beta code to unlock the option to roll back.
I have tried both windows 7 and 10. my system is well over the requirements to play the game.
9800x 32gb of and and a 2800ti. clean install the OS more then once and no fix.

Over all the game is not playable and I want a refund.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
I am pretty sure this user won't do a thing from what you suggested as his forum status does not allow it.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom