Resolved Can't escape from a foe's party, which I managed to convert into alliance after it attacked

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's the story. I play for Battania, we're at war against Khuzaits. My party has been catched by the Kergits' noble, outnumbered and hardly having any chances to win. I desided to try to save my troops and convince my foe to avoid fighting and convert her into the green side. It went successfully, Kergits are now fighting for Caladog the King. Hooray!

But the party of theirs keeps on walking into me just like if it tried to attack when we were enemies. Both our parties are now stuck, whenever I unpause or command my party to move somewhere, there is a dialogue with "yesterday's foes" occurring. They greet me, I leave, and then another dialogue occurs immediately. When I leave the second time, I can enjoy some paused world map without talking to them, until another unpause or command.

I tried to give it some time and hoped, that after several repetitions it will go away by itself, but it didn't. I reloaded the game also, but the issue seems to be based on the code, I guess.

Interesting fact: their party's speed on the map is 5.2 ATM, while mine is 5.6. I should be able to go away, so I assume, I need some help with fixing it.

Summary: Foe's party attacked me. I converted it into an ally. Now this party constantly starts a conversation with me whenever I unpause or command moving. Once occurred, the dialogue happens twice, the second happens right after the first ends. Their speed is lower, mine is higher (ATM), and I can't escape. It seems, their party is still acting like if it was my enemy, trying to catch and fight me.
How to Reproduce: Get catched and attacked (while being outnumbered?), convince an enemy to switch sides and become your ally.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): YouTube
Version: e1.4.1
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 Mobile 3550H
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: HP 86D5
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Back