Need More Info Can't enter settlement / talk / attack

Users who are viewing this thread

DegreAbsolu

Recruit
Summary: Locked on woldmap and the only action possible is moving around. I did not tried to get myself attacked to know if this option is working. The game in unplayable, exit & restart did not change anything.
How to Reproduce: (don't know) I had just leaved an army, walking around, paused and saved, came back to this.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): all settlement, all parties (ENY/allies/NPCs)
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.0.9
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz
RAM: 8gb
Motherboard: Octavia v1.09
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I have the EXACT same issue: Locked on woldmap and the only action possible is moving around. I did not tried to get myself attacked to know if this option is working. The game in unplayable, exit & restart did not change anything.

Please fix!

I've got this issue as well once I tried the 1.1.0 beta. Maybe it is worth mentioning also that it happened with me after the army I was with was disbanded.

Last edited:
How to Reproduce: Yes, it was the same for me. The army I was with just disbanded and afterwards it was like described.

Allowing yourself to get attacked does work to make interactions enabled again, but it is costly because only a stronger army will engage you.

Back
Top Bottom