Resolved Can't enter any location

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster.
Have you ever applied modification to that save file?
You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Alternatively, you can send us the reference number of your crash report. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I had a mod applied but it would crash so I unapplied it and loaded a save from 1.4.3 I believe and everything seemed good until I tried to enter any town or castle. I will get that save file for you tonight. Thank you!

I only attempted to go into a few locations and stopped playing after that. No, with the hideout mod applied it would crash totally, so I turned it off and entered the game and discovered while roaming that I couldn't interact with locations. I'll get that save file info and see if I can interact with Lord's at all and what ever else I can try to interact with. Be back with info tonight! :smile:

Ok I uploaded my save file with the description of the issue. I hope it gets fixed soon, effectively locked out of the game until it is! Haha! Thank you very much for your attention!

Updated game to main branch 1.5 and can not enter any location at all, even owned territories. Thank you

does your party just walk up to town or village and stop? Does it do the same when trying to interact with other parties, such as bandits and villagers

When going up to a location, my character will approach the entrance like normal then the moment it's reached, the game pauses. And when I attempted to approach a Lord,I just chase them while following them a millimeter behind their butts. Haha.

I had something similar to this, which was cause by leaving a mercenary contract while in the middle of besieging a settlement.

I had one file I discovered last night that loaded to the point directly after finishing a siege that the first thing that would happen is I'd receive the message that I now owned the location and it obviously had the problem, but I had another save file that had no such indication or messages, I was just in the middle of the map upon loading and it has the same problem too. Luckily I found one save file that wasn't affected and I'm good but still, if I didn't have multiple save files due to crazy paranoia from my old ps2 memory card deleting half my files on a whim, I would have been screwed. Haha

I'll try reuploading it tonight for you. Anything I should put it in to help it stick out for you? Like a "HEY THIS ONE" type thing? Haha

Well I attempted to get the save file but I had a 175kb tiny update and it totally broke my game, crashes any moment within the first 10 minutes of booting up so... I love the game and can't wait for it to be finished but I'm just going to wait till the money I spent isn't on restarting the game over and over. Good luck

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom