Can't Donate Troops to Castle for Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a quest from my Kingdom's Leader (Caladog) to donate 5 highborn warriors to a castle of his. I have said warriors but I am barred from entering the castle to donate them, "The lord has forbid you from coming inside these walls..."

I understand it's most likely due to -5 relations with him but I accepted this quest AFTER being -5 in order to raise the reputation with him as I am his Vassal now and am trying to raise it.

Is there a work around for this problem? I'm hoping maybe there's a spot in another menu I'm missing or something.
04B2B6A967AA7574EF2E3C7F3AB363E5F0528A27

D50B35906F1062D81080CD108E468B973AFD02CD
(I got -5 from failing this quest before with other units funny enough because I was being silly with the timing.)

Yea, this happened to me too. however, the situation was following: I raised up an army that I led, besieged Ab Comer Castle, and when I leave the battle screen and click on the castle, it says that I can't enter the castle , WHICH I JUST BESIEGED. There are 4 men in garrison and if I leave now, It is guaranteed that it will be taken back by battanians. For some reason my relation with the Vlandian king, Derthert has fallen to -12 even though I have not done anything that should drop it, and i have saved his party from enemies probably three times by now. It seems impossible to gain relation with anyone but any small action will deteriorate the relationship, making diplomacy almost impossible. I literally have no idea what could have made the relation to drop, and even if my relation with Derthert was -100 I should be able to set a garrison to a castle I just took, even if Derthert will keep it. Now it seems that my siege was totally useless as it will be captured back as soon as I leave.

Back
Top Bottom