Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

bltzn

Recruit
Summary: Since 1.6.1, when I try to donate prisoners, the option in the menu is grayed out with the tooltip telling me my "Party Size Limit Exceeded" even though it is not. And even if it was, what does that have to do with donating prisoners?
How to Reproduce: Try to donate prisoners at a town
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name: Quyaz
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I forgot to upload the save file. However, it occurred when trying to donate prisoners to a town which I defended from a siege.

I have the same issue, unable to donate prisoners at fiefs i granted thru SENATE. If I gift the settlement, i can donate prisoners, if granted thru Senate screen, i am unable to donate prisoners.

I can donate troops, but many lords seem to have their Garrison troops capped at 115 or so. Even after i give the lord 100k as a gift, they still keep low troop numbers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom