Need More Info Cant defeat the empire... last empire left with 4 clans and its always -100

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Avane

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce: just play the main quest
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: rtx 3060
GPU Driver Version: latest nvidia
CPU: i7
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): nvme samsung 980

im in having the same problem as many reported here... its something happening AFTER 1.0.0... i already did the quest finishing the empire and the rebels before 1.0.0 and, on that occasion, after the last fief conquered, it finished the quest, it didnt matter how many clans the last empire/rebel had.
Now, on the 1.0.1 version, i have the south empire with 4 (FOUR) Clans, power 210, no fiefs for 5 years, and the quest is stuck on -100... ITS A BUG!! NOT A FEATURE TO DESTROY EVERY SINGLE CLAN LEFT...

Summary:
Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
Motherboard:

im in having the same problem as many reported here... its something happening AFTER 1.0.0... i already did the quest finishing the empire and the rebels before 1.0.0 and, on that occasion, after the last fief conquered, it finished the quest, it didnt matter how many clans the last empire/rebel had.
Now, on the 1.0.1 version, i have the south empire with 4 (FOUR) Clans, power 210, no fiefs for 5 years, and the quest is stuck on -100... ITS A BUG!! NOT A FEATURE TO DESTROY EVERY SINGLE CLAN LEFT...
You can see that something is wrong because, enven on this 1.0.1 run, when i conquered the last fief of other empires, automatically that empire was destroyed, now, with the last one, even after years without any fief, and aftter i recruit 10+ clans from it, the quest remains stuck on -100...

the game handles it stupidly and takes in to account the values based on when the quest was activated. meaning if you had already managed to bring down empire to say, 5 fiefs and 5 lords, itd be very hard to get them to +100. and then when you get one of them to +100, they will join the other faction, which will put it to -100.

Overall campaign sucks ass, I just tried it for the first time (full playthrough) after once at EA launch 2.5 years ago, and so dissapointed. So not fun, never playing it again.

So it explains a bit... i started the quest with the southern empire with 0 fiefs and 3 lords, and left it to conquer last... thats why is never leaves -100 score... how im suppose to take -1 fief and raise the quest score if it started with 0 fiefs... tottaly broken...

Last edited:
So it explains a bit... i started the quest with the southern empire with 0 fiefs and 3 lords, and left it to conquer last... thats why is never leaves -100 score... how im suppose to take -1 fief and raise the quest score if it started with 0 fiefs... tottaly broken...
I agree it is totally broken

the game handles it stupidly and takes in to account the values based on when the quest was activated. meaning if you had already managed to bring down empire to say, 5 fiefs and 5 lords, itd be very hard to get them to +100. and then when you get one of them to +100, they will join the other faction, which will put it to -100.

Overall campaign sucks ass, I just tried it for the first time (full playthrough) after once at EA launch 2.5 years ago, and so dissapointed. So not fun, never playing it again.
agree. something is wrong with these war progress bars. this quest needs to be fixed. So sad that after so many years the main story is bugged.

agree. something is wrong with these war progress bars. this quest needs to be fixed. So sad that after so many years the main story is bugged.
So.... the catch is this... if you started the quest to eliminate the empire/rebels and one or more of them is low or have none fiefs and a couple of vassals with it, the bar will stuck at -100 till you reduces its number of vassals below the initial number...
The bad thing is, if you let that weakest member of empire/rebels for last, like i did, all the other vassals will be transfered to it when you destroyed the others...
So, fo exsmple, in this my walkthrough, i left the south empire for last...when i started the quest it had 3 vassals and 0 fiefs... after i ended the other empires, it received 10 more vassals...
So when i started to attack it for the end of quest, it was on -100 locked...
And in renained that way till i recruted 12 vassals from them... and then the empire falled and the quest finally ended...

So.... the catch is this... if you started the quest to eliminate the empire/rebels and one or more of them is low or have none fiefs and a couple of vassals with it, the bar will stuck at -100 till you reduces its number of vassals below the initial number...
The bad thing is, if you let that weakest member of empire/rebels for last, like i did, all the other vassals will be transfered to it when you destroyed the others...
So, fo exsmple, in this my walkthrough, i left the south empire for last...when i started the quest it had 3 vassals and 0 fiefs... after i ended the other empires, it received 10 more vassals...
And in renained that way till i recruted 12 vassals from them... and then the empire falled and the quest finally ended...
The big problem here is that if you dont know any of this and dont know exactly whow the game works, youll just be mad, within reason, and just drop the game...
Im beyond 300 hours and this stuff still makes me mad.. imagine the new players with this kind of crap on their face...lol

Have you tried to let the last Empire faction to conquer a fief and then recapture that fief? Maybe it will work. I have the same situation as you described and all the vassals joined the last faction. I am not going to hunt every Empire's vassals roaming in my kingdom to finish the quest. I will see what happened if they manage to conquer a fief.

Have you tried to let the last Empire faction to conquer a fief and then recapture that fief? Maybe it will work. I have the same situation as you described and all the vassals joined the last faction. I am not going to hunt every Empire's vassals roaming in my kingdom to finish the quest. I will see what happened if they manage to conquer a fief.
Actually, when i conquered the 2nd empire faction, the last one had 1 castle... i also thought, ok one more castle to go, and when i got that last castle and the bar didnt move, i knew i was f**** up...lol
Is doesn matter... if it is now locked in -100 with 0 fiefs, it wont change if it captures 1 or 2 and you take it back...

Because its related to the number of fiefs AND vassals it had when the quest started...and is this relation that broke it....

The only way to raise the bar is RECRUITING Almost all the remaining vassals it has... its doesnt count if you kill them or get them to prision... you MUST reduce the total number of vassal the last faction have...and this is how the game works now... tottaly broken and meaningless...
Believe me... i did it... and spent about 10 million and 8 hours on the process...lol

Summary:
Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
Motherboard:

Happening to me as well.

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Im also having this issue so this is still not solved ......
i am pretty much giving up ,
killed north an south empire they all joined west empire even though they hadent had a fief in forever.
they had like alot of vassels, then not so many as i turned them to my side. iv had like 85+ in prison with no fief . and they havent givin up
so im assuming I belong here.
this had really killed the vibe for me streaming this game. i put almost 2 weeks into this playthrough, got further then last time, made it to a point where the game wont let me win, and im very disappointed , if i wasn't playing this on game pass i would be asking for a refund.
so is there any work around ? is there any patch comming? as from my research this has been a thing for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom