Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:I5-11
RAM:8GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey!

I'm on the main quest to defeat all imperial kingdoms. Currently, only the one in the south is missing. Quest progress is at -100, even though I have MUCH more strength, prisoners, cities and castles. They don't have anything, but I still can't advance the mission. Any idea how to proceed?

Screenshots in Media

Hey, it seems there are still 20+ clans in the Southern Empire. You have to eliminate all the clans and parties in order to defeat the kingdom.

Hey, it seems there are still 20+ clans in the Southern Empire. You have to eliminate all the clans and parties in order to defeat the kingdom.
Hey!
I managed to leave it with only 19 clans, but the quest progress remains at -100. It just doesn't change, and to eliminate the clans I would need to kill them or hire them, which seems to take time. Do you know if there is an "easy way out"? Even with cheats, it has become tiring to hunt all the groups looting my villages. Thanks!!! :grin:

Hey, i am informed that having no clans left is one of the requirements for a kingdom to fall. 19 clans is enough force for a kingdom to rebuild. You can always write a suggestion about it in our suggestions section.

Hey, i am informed that having no clans left is one of the requirements for a kingdom to fall. 19 clans is enough force for a kingdom to rebuild. You can always write a suggestion about it in our suggestions section.
I disagree... im in having the same problem... its something happening AFTER 1.0.0... i already did the quest finishing the empire and the rebels before 1.0.0 and, on that occasion, after the last fief conquered, it finished the quest, it didnt matter how many clans the last empire/rebel had.
Now i have the south empire with 4 (FOUR) Clans, power 210, no fiefs for 5 years, and the quest is stuck on -100... ITS A BUG!! NOT A FEATURE TO DESTROY EVERY SINGLE CLAN LEFT...

Back
Top Bottom