Resolved Can't create kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I was part of khuzaits and after capturing half the north and southern empire I decided to start my own kingdom I left the khuzaits but before I left I took out all my garrisons about 1500 men and gave them to my clan members then I teleported to poros and attacked the city took it for myself and then I realized create kingdom button is not there, talking to arzagos nor istiana helps also I didnt give the banner to monchug either
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:classic games inbuilt cheats

Резюме : я был частью хузаитов, и после захвата половины северной и южной империи я решил основать свое собственное королевство. Я оставил хузаитов, но перед тем, как уйти, я уничтожил все свои гарнизоны, около 1500 человек, и отдал их членам моего клана, а затем телепортировался. на порос и напал на город, взял его себе и потом понял, что кнопки создания королевства нет, разговоры с арзагосом и истиана не помогают, также я не отдал знамя мончугу
Как воспроизвести :
Использовали ли вы читы, и если да, то какие : встроенные читы в классические игры
speak with governor in your city or castle to create kingdom

thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard, wht is it not in patch notes why change it now ?
It is in patch notes for beta e1.6.5, but I'm also scratching my head and asking myself: "Why did they change it?"
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • Players can now create a kingdom through dialogue with governors.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed imprisoned NPCs to be able to marry each other.
  • Fixed a bug that caused extremely high tributes to be paid when making peace.

Back
Top Bottom