Resolved Can't create kingdom main quests

Users who are viewing this thread

bchv

Recruit
i have collected the dragon banner pieces, i have 100+ soldiers in my company, my clan is tier 3, and i have a cstle, but when i talk to the guys that i supposed to talk they dont give me the choise to create a non imperial kingdom or an imperial kingdom. I only have the choise to create a kingdom in the clan faction upper right but it askem to have a tier 4 clan... its bugged. V.1.4.1.2

first of all you need to be clan tier 4. Once you get 4, not 3 you can create a faction via the clan panel and then talk to the person who gave you the quest about supporting your own kingdom

ok, so the quest text is wrong because it says clan tier 3 required...
when clan tier 4 it works properly. thxs

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom