• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Can't create kingdom in Sandbox

Users who are viewing this thread

hokodibo

Recruit
So I am currently playing on beta branch most recent
I have 100-160 troops.
Clan tier 5 almost 6
I own a castle and 2 villages
and I am not part of any faction.

When I go into clan tab and look for the create kingdom button there is none.
The kingdom tab is also grayed out. I did a test run and joined a faction at which point the kingdom button next to clan allows me access and i then left kingdom keeping fiefs and the kingdom button grays out again. what am i missing?

madnessario

Knight
This changed in the last beta patch; you need to talk to a governor (assign one) to start your kingdom. Also, the starting kingdom policies are now based on culture and you do not choose them yourself.

The new design automatically activates the default policies of the kingdom culture that you select during kingdom creation. The dialogues represent that and give the player the option to reconsider the culture if they're not happy with the default policies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom