• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Can't create kingdom bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

SkodiDrift

Recruit
I've been playing this save for a while now, building up armies, renown, skills etc and i came across an aserai castle that was weak. I took it over after leaving vassalege from the aserai themselves, (the castle was owned by the western empire) and now i tried to create my own kingdom but the button isnt there. I have more than 100 men, i have clan tier 5 almost to 6, and i have a castle in my hands. Waited about a week, peaced out the western empire, but nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated since i dont want to give up this save for nothing...

Emperor1997

Squire
I've been playing this save for a while now, building up armies, renown, skills etc and i came across an aserai castle that was weak. I took it over after leaving vassalege from the aserai themselves, (the castle was owned by the western empire) and now i tried to create my own kingdom but the button isnt there. I have more than 100 men, i have clan tier 5 almost to 6, and i have a castle in my hands. Waited about a week, peaced out the western empire, but nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated since i dont want to give up this save for nothing...
You must talk with an governor to create a Kingdom.

Are you kidding me? If thats it imma lose it xD Why does nobody talk about that? Everywhere i looked they said it was a button on the clan screen...
It used to be a button, but it changed to talking to governor an update or so back. I think it was in the patch notes somewhere.

Top Bottom