Resolved Can't create kingdom bug

Users who are viewing this thread

tvdb50

Recruit
After playing for many hours i started working on creating my own (imperial kingdom). I've done the noble quest and the assemble banner quest succesfully. After quite some time i managed to fullfill all the requirements for my own kingdom. But when i talk with Istiana, i don't get the option to create my kingdom. i can only 'support' a kingdom. I can't seem to find a solution. it's pretty annoying, because i'm kind of stuck right now.

I am having the same bug except it is with a non-imperial kingdom. When I talk with Arzagos after having 1) Clan Tier 3, 2) 100/100 Troops, 3) Clan Independence, and 1/1 Settlements (non-Imperial) I do not get the option to create a non-imperial kingdom.

Tried exiting the game and reloading but no success. Please address this bug.

After playing for many hours i started working on creating my own (imperial kingdom). I've done the noble quest and the assemble banner quest succesfully. After quite some time i managed to fullfill all the requirements for my own kingdom. But when i talk with Istiana, i don't get the option to create my kingdom. i can only 'support' a kingdom. I can't seem to find a solution. it's pretty annoying, because i'm kind of stuck right now.
same problem on both

I have been going through the same issue except my game tells me I have to be clan rank 4. Tried this three times and every time I fulfill all the requirements then just keeps sending be back to the dialing of who should I support.

I have been going through the same issue except my game tells me I have to be clan rank 4. Tried this three times and every time I fulfill all the requirements then just keeps sending be back to the dialing of who should I support.
Well reading through found the fix. The create kingdom button on the clan tab. Was able to turn in the quest and complete it.

I was real stuck on this too. As the guy below mentioned clan tab create kingdom is on top right. Do that and then you can turn in quest.

I am stuck with the same bug,...I can only tell the quest giver that I am still working on it but when I try fix suggested, ie., the create kingdom option, I cannot complete the quest because it says I am no longer an independent clan?!!
EDIT
FIX FOUND!
Like the other guys said, the answer is to meet the requirements, form kingdom by pressing the button in the top right cnr of the clan tab.
Once you have formed your kingdom, talk to quest giver.
If you talk about forming your own kingdom you can only say you are still working on it.
YOU HAVE TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT GIVING THE BANNER AWAY TO ANOTHER LORD!
No offence - but it is very clumsy, unintuitive and downright stupid of the devs to do it his way!
(reminded me of the weirdness of completing some missions in the original M & B !!!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom