Cant continue with main quests (spoilers)

Users who are viewing this thread

So I have reached the mission where you have to gather the dragon banner pieces. I have cleared both hideouts, but when i cleared the one that Arzagos tells you, it didnt complete the quest and the hideout doesnt apear again. If I go talk with him, I have to tell him I havent found it yet. Any solution?

I'm pretty sure I went to the locked one on the map and didn't get anything from clearing it. I don't have any saves from before it either...

I am having trouble with this too. The first time I did it when I spoke with the female spy, I went to the hideout and didn't get anything. I went a second time, and got the piece of the map. I then went to the guy who was the bodyguard. I went to the hideout, won, didn't get anything but then the hideout disappeared! What do I do now?

Same issue so I think it’s an actual bug on Taleworlds part. Judging by the fact a bunch of us on here have hit this dead end, that’s my assumption.

Already have a bunch of hours on the game and a lot of progression. Absolute shame the game is halted because of this bug. Does anyone know a possible bypass? I am not making another character just to have the same bug happen again lol

Can confirm, for the woman the hideout didn't disappear after I won first time and didn't get the item. Went back and got the item. For the guy I attacked and won, hideout disappeared and no quest reward.

If you guys have a save BEFORE finishing talking to the nobles, there is a workaround that works.

Load that save, clear the hideout just west of Marunath, then finish talking to the nobles, then talk to Arzagos. The hideout will respawn with the banner piece inside.

It seems to be a bug where the old hideout without the banner piece is still there instead of the one Arzagos tells you to clear. If you clear it beforehand, it disappears from the map, and the one with the banner piece can spawn properly.

If you guys have a save BEFORE finishing talking to the nobles, there is a workaround that works.

Load that save, clear the hideout just west of Marunath, then finish talking to the nobles, then talk to Arzagos. The hideout will respawn with the banner piece inside.

It seems to be a bug where the old hideout without the banner piece is still there instead of the one Arzagos tells you to clear. If you clear it beforehand, it disappears from the map, and the one with the banner piece can spawn properly.

This is the correct solution! Must clear the base before talking to Arzagos and then the banner piece will be in the respawned base.

Clearing out the existing bandit camp first and then talking to him to get to quest worked for me. Thanks for the tip!

I had this too and after clearing the hideout that was bugged, because as soon as i entered it i got challenged to a duel with the leader. I didn t got the quest item. But since hideout dissapeared there was a group of Forest Bandits That spawned amd when o killed them i got the questitem.
It still looks like a bug tho ?‍♀️

Is it GG for me if I dont have any save from before???
Not really. It's a sandbox game after all, but if you just want to continue the main quest for some reason google for a console command. There's one to advance the quest further, though the old bugged quest will remain in your journal and that may cause problems down the road. Or maybe it won't.

Back
Top Bottom