In Progress Can't connect to the server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Main
Tuesday (20th October) I've been playing TD game. It did disconnect me of all sudden and I could not log on multiplayer service and stay there for a more than just while ever since.
This afternoon I could log on and even retrieve server list, but eventually it kicked me back to login screen. Can't log in anymore like in previous days.
I know almost nothing about the issue. The error screen is just generic 'could not connect.'

Unfortunately, no. Still getting the same issue, can't connect at all or I am getting kicked back into login screen after second or two.

Tuesday (20th October) I've been playing TD game. It did disconnect me of all sudden and I could not log on multiplayer service and stay there for a more than just while ever since.
This afternoon I could log on and even retrieve server list, but eventually it kicked me back to login screen. Can't log in anymore like in previous days.
I know almost nothing about the issue. The error screen is just generic 'could not connect.'

Same problem

What is the error messages you are seeing? An empty box or do you see any texts? Also, can you guys send me the contents of this file:
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt

Sorry, for some reason I failed to get notified about reply. It's been month since I reported an issue, yet still I have no access to Multiplayer.
Log file contents linked below.

Hello again.
I do kind of thread necromancy now, but decided to write here again, since this one was never closed, and I am experiencing same kind of issue, again.

Exactly two years ago, looking at timestamps, I did suffer from the same issue with MP, but since I did not ever receive any help to this and the issue did keep on persisting, I did abandon it and uninstalled Bannerlord from my PC. I did resume playing lately, and minus the server side issues everyone are awere of, I could play again normally, until now.
Since yesterday I can't log in at all or lobby kicks me out back to login screen seconds after. Is there any chance I will receive help this time? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom