Need More Info Can't connect to server while dedicated custom server helper is enabled

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: While the asset "Dedicated Custom Server Helper" is enabled via the launcher, any attempts to login to multiplayer are met with "Login Failed, Could not connect to server" I do not get this error when launching multiplayer without the asset enabled. I have attempted to verify integrity via steam, delete the folder containing Dedicated Custom Server Helper and then verifying integrity via steam, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
How to Reproduce: Launch game with dedicated custom server helper enabled and attempt to login to multiplayer
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3080
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.2756
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core Processor 3.00 GHz
RAM: 32 gb
Motherboard: Alienware 0CPDXD
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): NVMe , Toshiba

Hey, we had a temporary issue regarding the multiplayer servers but it is fixed now. Please let us know if the issue is persistent.

Hello,
Im struggling with console i think it goes crazy.
All time it spams of 3 different lines and i dont know why and how to fix it.
[09:51:39.049] Http Post Request to bannerlord-even-custombattleservermanager.bannerlord-services-2:80/Data/ProcessMessage
[09:51:39.158] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsSuccessful::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.AliveMessage
[09:51:39.158] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsSuccessful::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.AliveMessage done
It spams all time 3 messages per second.
Can someone tell me what is the cause of this issue?
I was trying to connect to server but when i connect i just got info on console that remove peer (me) and in game i have "Your Connection with the server timed out"
My account is too new to give links so but still it would not show much only spam.

Hello,
Im struggling with console i think it goes crazy.
All time it spams of 3 different lines and i dont know why and how to fix it.
[09:51:39.049] Http Post Request to bannerlord-even-custombattleservermanager.bannerlord-services-2:80/Data/ProcessMessage
[09:51:39.158] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsSuccessful::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.AliveMessage
[09:51:39.158] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsSuccessful::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.AliveMessage done
It spams all time 3 messages per second.
Can someone tell me what is the cause of this issue?
I was trying to connect to server but when i connect i just got info on console that remove peer (me) and in game i have "Your Connection with the server timed out"
My account is too new to give links so but still it would not show much only spam.
Hello. Can others join your server? If yes and you are the only one who can't join, then follow those simple instructions:
The video can help as well:

Back
Top Bottom