AoC

Master Knight
Summary: Can't connect today, yesterday worked fine
How to Reproduce: Open multiplayer
Media (Screenshots & Video):
UBrxhrl.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: Vega 56 OC
GPU Driver Version:Mesa 22.1.0-devel (git-da8c2f5 2022-02-14 impish-oibaf-ppa)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
RAM: 32 Mb
Motherboard: B450 Pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 256 Mb
I'll write again, i played just fine yesterday.

Hey, our team is aware of the problems related with servers and are working hard on it to fix them as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, our team is aware of the problems related with servers and are working hard on it to fix them as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This doesn't appear to be standard server issues. it seems to predominantly effect the people logged on and playing when servers crashed on Saturday

Yep, got wrecked with this error when a Captains clan match on Friday night crashed on us loading in. The server still thinks we're in the game. Rip.

@MArdA TaleWorlds hey man, can someone take another look at this and not lump it into the now "fixed" server issues. This appears to be different.

If we create an alternate steam account we can access the lobby without error. But the issue remains for our actual account that was logged in when the crash occurs

@Hender ^ fyi

Last edited:
Several of my friends and I have been unable to login to multiplayer after a captain game froze and forced us to close the game. This happened early Saturday morning and has yet to be resolved. Some of my other friends who weren't present for said captain game have been able to connect to multiplayer without problems, so I think it is a more isolated issue. I hope this gets fixed soon because I've been itching to play some Bannerlord multiplayer lol.

Hey, i am glad the problem is fixed. I hope it is fixed for everyone here. Please let me know if the issue is persistent for you.

Summary: Can't connect today, yesterday worked fine
How to Reproduce: Open multiplayer
Media (Screenshots & Video):
UBrxhrl.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: Vega 56 OC
GPU Driver Version:Mesa 22.1.0-devel (git-da8c2f5 2022-02-14 impish-oibaf-ppa)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
RAM: 32 Mb
Motherboard: B450 Pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 256 Mb
I'll write again, i played just fine yesterday.
I just tried, it wants me to connect to a region but there's no region option lol

Back
Top Bottom