Resolved Can't connect to multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Hey, i am glad the problem is fixed. I hope it is fixed for everyone here. Please let me know if the issue is persistent for you.
I’m having have the same issue that is screenshot above, “log in failed”. I was able to log in before full release, the 23rd of October, but when it came out my account is unable to log in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, manually deleted folders and checked my firewall and router permissions.

Exact same issue, have been playing Multiplayer for weeks, have not been able to login since the official release. Reinstalling, verifying, have checked everything. It worked before release, and all my other online games still work fine, bannerlord will not let me access the lobby.

Exact same issue, have been playing Multiplayer for weeks, have not been able to login since the official release. Reinstalling, verifying, have checked everything. It worked before release, and all my other online games still work fine, bannerlord will not let me access the lobby.
Hey, can you please check if the option "none" is selected under the betas tab in game properties?

Hey, can you please check if the option "none" is selected under the betas tab in game properties?
I just checked on mine because i was having the same problem. When you set betas to none it worked for me. I hope it works for everyone else.

Yes, it is set to none, that was one of the first things people suggested I check. Steam changed it to none automatically.
couldnt add the image to chat, used snipping tool to show my steam. Have tried all the suggestions. I still cannot access the lobby, whether I have crpg checked, or just regular Native "could not connect to server" everytime. Monday I think? was the last time I played, crpg is very grindy by nature so I have been logging on daily for weeks, havent been able to login since full release.

I will add that the full release did fix single player for me, my game used to freeze at the end of char creation, the background images were blacked out and the game would crash. Procmon entry fix allowed me to run both Single player and Multiplayer. Battleye conflicted with Procmon so I could only play crpg multiplayer anyway, but now a new single player campaign can be started without Procmon running.

With crpg out however I have no interest in single player or native multi, and again, have not been able to access the multiplayer lobby to play crpg since full release.

Back
Top Bottom