Resolved Can't complete quest: Eliminate Southern Empire

Users who are viewing this thread

jruss23

Recruit
I looked around and didn't see a post related to this so here it is:

I was able to complete the quest Eliminate Northern Empire and Eliminate Western Empire and I was struggling to complete Eliminate the Southern Empire. So after struggling for a long time I decided to execute all of the members of the southern empire, hoping this would be successful. It wasn't.

What's happening is that there is only one member (Apys) of one clan (Pethros) that belongs to the Southern Empire and I can't eliminate him because all he does is sit in the Tavern. Since he never leaves, I can't eliminate the empire. Meanwhile, I wait for him to leave the village, more random people will join his empire. It's an endless cycle. Also, after waiting for 35 days for him to leave the castle, he somehow teleports across the world into another castle's tavern.

Anyone else having this problem?

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Hi, the developers tested the save file and could not find a bugged situation. It is found that the gameplay elements function correctly. Marking this thread as solved, thanks for reporting!

I am having the same problem.

I got the eliminate empire quest (south, north, east) I eliminated north and east,
but south remains, even if I have captured all of their settlements and defeated their parties/armies many times, the war progress meter just remains at -100 of 100 all the time.

I am having the same problem.

I got the eliminate empire quest (south, north, east) I eliminated north and east,
but south remains, even if I have captured all of their settlements and defeated their parties/armies many times, the war progress meter just remains at -100 of 100 all the time.
On which version have you started your campaign?

If your campaign is old, the fix might not have been applied to your save file. Can you try recreating this on a new campaign?

Back
Top Bottom