Resolved Can't barter anything but horses, arrows, iron and money...

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says. Weapons, armour and food just don't show up under 'items' and every other tab is greyed out.

Beyond this, no matter how good the horses are the lords will never accept a deal. I can suggest a horse that costs 2000 usually and ask for a single Denars and their "accept" bar is still empty.

Is bartering just not implemented yet? How am I supposed to level charm? (Don't really want to use the exploit...)

This may be purposeful as most lords would not things other than those things. The thing that is screwed with the barter system is just its overall evaluation of things. I have had successful barters in the past so idk.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom