• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Can't attack minor clans or other clans while being a lord of Sturgia

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Maikal77

Recruit
So basically I don't know if this is a bug or just how the game is meant to be. Being a lord of Sturgia, I tried attacking a minor clan which was not affiliated with any other kingdom.
When I try to engage
They say "Are you mad?! Im not your enemy"!
Only answer I can give is "Forgive me sir I don't know what I was thinking". So I just leave without attacking them.

After this I tried attacking a lord from the northern empire, which we were not at war or a truce, and the same thing happens, same dialogue. I understand that if I want to attack the northen empire faction I should just loot their villages, but what about the minor clans? If I wanna attack them, they don't have villages to raid...
So is this a bug, or a game mechanic? It seems kinda dumb to not be able to attack whoever you want, dealing with the consequences yourself later...

I play on version 1.6.4 with no mods.

Top Bottom