Resolved Cannot use All available texture streaming budget?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,
Basically the title, even though I max out settings I can only used around 2400/6000 MB of my texture streaming budget in graphic settings. Is there a way I can set up the game to use all 6000/6000 MB?
As Info I have a nvidia gtx 1060 max q 6gb, i7 8th gen, 16 gb ram
Thanks !

The software will only use as much of the VRAM as it needs and the user is unable to force it to use more.

However that's just an estimate. Using MSI Afterburner shows my VRAM at nearly 2x the estimate from the settings page. I'm guessing you would notice the same.

The software will only use as much of the VRAM as it needs and the user is unable to force it to use more.
Ditto.
However that's just an estimate. Using MSI Afterburner shows my VRAM at nearly 2x the estimate from the settings page. I'm guessing you would notice the same.
Forwarded to the engine developers. But the reason behind this might be using a third party app.

What is the VRAM usage parameter you observe from the MSI Afterburner? Which resolution and graphics options are you using? Can you also check the VRAM Windows? Thanks in advance.

What is the VRAM usage parameter you observe from the MSI Afterburner? Which resolution and graphics options are you using? Can you also check the VRAM Windows? Thanks in advance.

I have since changed from a 5 year old GTX 970 4GB (which shorted itself playing Bannerlord RIP lol) to RTX 2060 S 8GB. With 1080p Fullscreen Custom settings around High the estimate shows 2448MB / 8020MB will be used. See screenshots below for settings.

Both HWinfo64 and Asus GPU Tweak2 (similar to MSI Afterburner) are showing 3500MB+ VRAM usage during game play with it dropping to 2200MB at the main menu. In this example I was playing Multiplayer Captains Mode 6v6 on three different maps.

Windows 7 x64 with Aero transparency effects enabled uses between 200-400MB of vRAM idle on my system. Taking that into account the estimate might not be as far off as I once thought. Please let me know if there's anything else I can check.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Stats.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom