Resolved Cannot select Multiple Separate Units in Battle anymore with Ctrl key

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
A relatively small strange bug but after upgrading to 1.51 version holding cntrl key does not allow the individual selection or removal of a unit from a selected group in battle.

ie before you could hold cnrtl 2 then 5 and just select archers and skirmishers
or hit 0 select all then hold cntrl and remove units by holding cntrl and their number, now cntrl key does nothing in that regard now.

Tested it running no mods (but there could be residual code always of course) same problem,
A small bug but quite an essential feature for battle control and necessary for my voiceattack mod that used this function to create elaborate maneuvers

So just letting you good folks know and maybe if any1 else has noticed this or is tt a bug at my end.

thnx for reporting and the confirmation, i upgraded to 1.52 and still same problem just for info.

tis ok , i can wait before my neighbors hear me voice attack screaming "For the Emperor" to tell my lazy sods to charge and and archers fall back, or "Jupers C##K" when its all gone pear shaped and time to run for the hills

I'm confused, because I can't use Ctrl to select multiple units in e1.5.7. I even tried to switch my keyboard config from french to english, to no avail.
Did the problem reappear ? Or is it a separate issue ?
(Ctrl does work when doing other things like upgrading troops or selling stuff)

EDIT : I saw the other thread, it's a known current issue.

Glad and appreciate your still on it, sure you have alot on the to do list - but i find it really important for tactical stuff on the battle, an awesome marco potential with voice command aps.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!
Hello! Looks like the bug is there again. I cannot choose multiple groups at current stable version(1.5.10.276370). I also can't use command menu at all after battle is won (eg enemies are fleeing)

Back
Top Bottom