In Progress Cannot Select Either Smithing Trait/Talent at skill 225 - Blocks Tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
N/A

Grimnar

Recruit
Summary: Cannot select either skill talent for Smithing 225 - 'Enduring Smith' or 'Fencer Smith'. 'Enduring Smith' adds +1 'Endurance', but my character is already at 10 'Endurance' (Hard maximum? Oversight in how characters may develop organically?). I am therefore unable to permanently select this talent option - it just offers me the point again when I re-open the Character panel. Similarly 'Fencer Smith' adds +1 Focus points to the 'One Handed' and 'Two Handed' skills. my character already had 5/5 Focus points in 'One Handed' and 3/5 in 'Two Handed'. I expected it to ignore 'One Handed' and add 1 focus point to 'Two Handed'. But when chosen it it has the same outcome as described for 'Enduring Smith' - the point is not permanently set and is offered to me again when I next open the Character panel.
How to Reproduce: Create a character with 10 in 'Endurance', 5/5 focus points in 'One Handed', 3/5 focus points in 'Two Handed', and 225 skill points in 'Smithing'. Try and select either of the talent options at 225 'Smithing': 'Enduring Smith' or 'Fencer Smith'. Close and re-open Character panel and see if the talent choice has saved.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): Not yet allowed due to new forum account. Images available on request.
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founder's Edition
GPU Driver Version: Latest Checked 04/03/2023
CPU: Intel i7-12700KF
RAM: 64GB DDR5 5200Hz Corsair Vengeance
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Z690-F
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Game data (Steam) stored on 2TB WD Black SN850 NVMe M.2 [Other drives: 2nd 2TB WD Black NVMe M.2 for storage & a 1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 M.2 for Windows & essential programs)

Back
Top Bottom