Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

mb2player

Recruit
Summary: The game will not save. When I save in the game there is no error message and it says "Game Saved" but when I try to load a save or go into the saves folder in the game folders there are no new saves found. Additionally, when I try to launch the game through Steam, the launcher will pop up but crash if I try to interact with it. (I open the game by going into the game files and running Bannerlord.exe in the Win64_Shipping_Client folder. Fixes I have attempted: checking file integrety via steam, uninstalling and reinstalling, turning off my antivirus, creating an exception for the game's folders in windows defender, and running as Administrator.)
How to Reproduce: Saving/ attempting to load the game.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: R9 380
GPU Driver Version: 8.1.1.1591
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor
RAM: 8gb DDR 3
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB HDD

Hey, please have a look at our Crash Checklist to see if there is any workaround you have not tried yet. Meanwhile, i will forward the issue to the devs. I will update this thread if any other info is required. Thank you for your time.

Hello, our team suspects that there is something wrong with permissions over your security system. Can you please make sure that our game has every necessary permission over your security software, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom