Resolved Cannot ransom or donate captured lords

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I recently fought a battle against the Aserai. I captured Tariq, Godun (formerly a Sturgian lord) and Nuqar. I was able to donate Tariq to the prison at Husn Fulq. But I do not have the option to donate Godun or Nuqar. I also tried to ransom Godun and Nuqar, but don't have that option available either. If I just bulk ransom all my prisoners, then they can be ransomed; but I cannot specifically select just them for ransom.

So, I took them to the nearby castle of Shibal Zumr to see if I could donate them to the prison there. Still not able to donate them. Basically, the arrow that you click to move a guy from your party, to the prison does not show up. I have no arrow to click to move them. Like I said, I had no issue donating Tariq. You will see he is currently in the prison at Husn Fulq. I captured all three of them in the same battle.
How to Reproduce: Open save file. You will be at Husn Fulq. Go into the prison and try to donate Nuqar and Godun to the prison. You will see Tariq is already there. Take them to other cities and castles and try to donate or ransom them. It won't work
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Husn Fulq and Shibal Zumr is where I'm located. I imagine this won't work in any settlement.
Media (Screenshots & Video): Save File is attached at the upload site
Version:e1.5.2
Installed community-made modifications: none
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom