Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: rx 580 8gb
GPU Driver Version: 21.3.2
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming B450 Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

I have been playing normally since the games was released, but in August it stopped launching. I am able to reach the main menu, but when I try to load a save or start a new campaign, the game crashes on a loading screen. At first I thought that it will be fixed with the nearest update, but more than 6 months passed and I still cannot play. I tried different versions, safe mode, beta - nothing works. I also tried to enter multiplyer, and could even see the map, but in quite a strange way and I could do nothing there.
Please help me.

Last edited:
I don't know why I can't see your last post here, uçanbiblo, but I can confirm that the issue is still there on the live version. I download every single update from Steam hoping it would fix my problem. By the way, any other game works fine on my PC.

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team for further inspection. If they need any additional info i will update the post. Thank you for reporting it in.

Hello, i see you have completed the crash checklist but our team suspects that there could be some leftover files from previously installed mods. Have you installed any mods? Can you please make a clean install and let me know if that solves the issue if you haven't already.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.
At this stage, everything related to the game on your computer is deleted. Now you can re-install the game.

Hello, i see you have completed the crash checklist but our team suspects that there could be some leftover files from previously installed mods. Have you installed any mods? Can you please make a clean install and let me know if that solves the issue if you haven't already.
No, I haven't use mods. Have just made one more clean install, it didn't solve the issue.

Last edited:
If you misunderstood me - I meant I did clean install after your post, not that time I did it when I was completing checklist (this thread is still marked as "need more info", that's why I thought that you may take me wrong)

What should I do now? Can I hope they will tell how to fix it, or should I wait for the next patches?

Hello, i can see this issue is still in progress on our development branch. If you experience the crash again, can you please share a new Crash ID so i will update the info the devs have?

The crash is the same when I try to start a new campaign, but I found out that when I'm trying to continue my old campaign, it loads successfully but crashes as soon as I'm unpausing the game. Starting a new one brings nothing new.
2021-05-13_05.37.29_b7cf7d8da1751a0e503fa6458c3d2ab5

I also tried to enter multiplayer, picked a class and after that could only see shaking map from above - pic 2. Got killed by a player after that.
2021-05-13_05.33.37_b7cf7d8da1751a0e503fa6458c3d2ab5
YK4Gdpa.jpg

nVJ0r9t.jpg

I tried latest version and it still crases. I don't want to violate this forum's rules, I only try to launch my legal copy via Steam, but if it is possible and you need it I can share some additional info from one of my friends who tried to launch pirated copies since his legal one is not working.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. I have updated the devs about the issue persisting. I will update the thread when there is a response from the devs.

I have upgraded GPU to 3070 ti, still the same issue. Damn, i want to play it so hard, how could it be that there still is no solution? It started crashing in august 2020, and from that day i reinstall again and again hoping that new patch has a fix.

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom