Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

matusz019

Recruit
Whenever I launch multiplayer the same issue pops up and it says I cannot log in I've verified my files and deleted the native folder inside of data.
I looked at Battleye and this is what it says:
01:18:54: Starting BattlEye Service...
01:18:59: Launching game...
01:19:14: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
01:19:14: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll".
01:19:15: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\devrtl.dll".
01:19:16: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\spinf.dll".
01:19:59: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmiutils.dll".
01:20:00: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\rasapi32.dll".

14:00:28: Starting BattlEye Service...
14:00:41: Launching game...
14:00:56: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
14:00:56: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll".
14:00:57: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\devrtl.dll".
14:00:57: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\spinf.dll".
14:02:48: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmiutils.dll".
14:02:48: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\rasapi32.dll".

Still getting the same problem

I cannot login, too. Tried relaunching game, restarting steam... 1.5.8 beta version. Windows 10, all updates installed

Just tried to play multiplayer - still the same "failed to login" message. Most recent 1.5.8 beta version

Screenshot_314.png

I had this same problem for 1 month and 2 weeks, I don't know what caused it, I did everything on this forum ...from installing a fresh copy of Windows, verifying the files, installing the anti-cheat etc etc... nothing work.. but one day it started working again for some reason.

I wish I could help but I am clueless on this :sad:

Mate, I found a solution for it myself.
If you got login issues: go to X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye click on install.bat it will reinstall BattleEye so the game will be able to log you in(edytowane)
Couldn't count on TW devs on it.
Server crashes causes frequent corrupted files in Bannerlord (Steam Verification needed) and separate BattleEye install.bat
(not checked apparently by Steam).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom