cannot locate Thorain Felmore?!

Users who are viewing this thread

haridut

Recruit
i have no clue where to find him, so maybe someone can post some spoilers? i would really like to do this quest. thanks

Hey. Try looking at the maps you've been given in the Camp Menu. As well, just patrol the land, looking for secret areas. I just found one by accident... Its well worth the effort!

haridut said:
i have no clue where to find him, so maybe someone can post some spoilers? i would really like to do this quest. thanks

when u accept the quest, look for a small place on the side of a cliff called Hidden Cave, thats where he is, choose wisely, (rescue him, help him find his horse after, and have him join ur party) he's a awesome warrior.

Spoilered,  :wink:

By the way, Kardio coded it so he's at a different location each time.

-Elenmmare

X-Warrior-X said:
haridut said:

when u accept the quest, look for a small place on the side of a cliff called Hidden Cave, thats where he is, choose wisely, (rescue him, help him find his horse after, and have him join ur party) he's a awesome warrior.

Spoilered,  :wink:

By the way, Kardio coded it so he's at a different location each time.

-Elenmmare

That's true, I am just that evil.  :twisted:

thanks for the help, but i still cannot find him. Hidden cave, where is that? By the way, the maps provided are more or less useless. I cannot really identify anything on them. I have scoured the whole map and really have no clue where he could be. Is he located in any village or city? Or a roving band like the outlaw leader you need to find and kill for the feron questline? I joind Feron and am now at war with every other faction. Searching is really complicated now ... I would really appreciate some spoilers for this quest. I finished the Feron questline and that was great fun. Regards

Haridut

I gave up on that quest after studying the maps.  Then I was out wandering around on other business, and suddenly something clicked.  Checked the map, and yeah, it looked the same.  Scoured around, and there it was, the hidden cave!!!  It was a damn good feeling, let me tell you.

The obvious thing is that you need to look in forested areas, as he was hunting (and it is safe to assume he was not hunting gophers), and, I assume, from finding him 3 times in different games, not too close to any towns or villages.  You see, the thing with hidden caves is that they are hidden.

I like how the maps are. They force you to think in order to identify the spots, rather than just sending you to X place. Unfortunately, I don't think that its 4 random places each time you play... but even so, I like it!

Serephe said:
I like how the maps are. They force you to think in order to identify the spots, rather than just sending you to X place. Unfortunately, I don't think that its 4 random places each time you play... but even so, I like it!

No, it could be, but I don't have the time to make that many maps.  :smile:  Further along in that quest additional randomized elements are present.

Serephe said:

Correct. However, even if you discovered all 4 locations and memorized them, you'd still have to check them all to find him. Nifty little trick :razz:.

Back
Top Bottom