In Progress Cannot launch game in Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.0
Branch
Main
Hi there,

I've looked through the forums and i could not find my exact issue, so i'm making a new post. Hopefully I can can get pointed in the right direction!

I took a break from the game in order to let a few patches get developed, i have previously used many mods. Since the new patch I was experiencing lots of issues starting the game regardless off the game version i was trying to run. The game would not make it past the first or second loading screen and would crash. I've tried removing all my mods, verifying game files through steam, uninstalling the game multiple times, and my latest attempt has been completely removing all filers from my PC (as well as deleting my saved games).

The last attempt has yielded improvements in my situation, it seems that currently the only issue is that I cannot launch the game in Multiplayer mode, at the second loading screen, after the animated one with the orange sword, the game crashes.

If anyone has any idea what may cause this, please let me know !

Thank you for your time! See you on the battlefield!!

Cheers,
Sowy

Have you used the crash uploader after the crash? If so do you have the crash identifier?
I would suggest verifying the game files through Steam. IT might fix the issue

hey thanks for the reply!

I have verified the files multiples times like i mentioned above, i have sent crash reports. I do not know what the identifier is, perhaps i could try it again and send one more!

Also just recently selecting options crashes the game also.

Got it. Thanks. What was your PC specs? And is your GPU drivers and OS up to date?
Can you try to delete the history.json located in 'C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Data\Native' and try launching the game again?

Drivers are up to date, i have deleted the entire content of that folder as per indicated in an other post on the forums already

DXDIAG REPORT

Time of this report: 9/9/2020, 04:03:48
Machine name: DESKTOP-E6TVTC8
Machine Id: {A9228305-FE9D-4A19-B08D-03790B603B0A}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: 2006 (type: UEFI)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16316MB RAM
Page File: 8241MB used, 10505MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 1660

yes single player is not a problem, but as soon as i try to get into options the game crashes. i also tried launching with bannerlord.exe in the bin folder and going into multiplayer from there and it also crashes

Hi, please confirm me if I understood the issue wrong. You are facing the crash after every time you try to enter the options menu, right? Not while launching the game.

3 scenarios:

#1: When i launch the game from steam and select multiplayer the game crashes on the 2nd loading screen.
#2: When i launch the game from the bannerlord.exe and select multiplayer from the menu the game then crashes.
#3: After I launched the game, at the menu, the game crashes when i press options. It also crashes once I'm in singleplayer and i press Escape and select options (instant crash).

Back
Top Bottom