Need More Info Cannot Launch Game -- Game Crashes after a few seconds during start-up loading screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0.304003
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I cannot start up the game, the launcher opens from steam, but when I click Play, the game loads up, then quickly crashes after a few seconds of showing the first loading screen before the menu or taleworlds logo. When I attempt to send a crash report, it always fails. Even in safe mode.
How to Reproduce: Every time I start the game from Steam, the desktop, or the .exe
Have you used cheats and if so which: I did mod the game before the official release, however, I have uninstalled and deleted all files and performed multiple clean installs. I have verified the integrity of the game files and deleted all game files from both the program files and document files.

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Crash report:
\crash_tags.txt
\dump.dmp
\engine_config.txt
\LauncherData.xml
\module_list.txt
\NewsFeedConfig.xml
\rgl_log_13856.txt
\rgl_log_errors_13856
\stack.txt
\user_config.txt
Computer Specs:
GPU: 3080Ti
GPU Driver Version: 527.56
CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: ASUS HERO XIII
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SAMSUNG SSD 970 EVO 2TB

Yes, I have ensured everything is up to date and verified the game files. I have also deleted everything and done a clean install several times, verifying the game files each time with no success. I have also disabled my security software to see if that was the issue. I never had this issue before the full release of the game.

Back
Top Bottom