Need More Info Cannot help a city in food shortage + city still have food for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

After my lord and I took a city (Lageta), it obviously was in food shortage. Having a big stock with my party (thanks to my 2 or 3 hundred horses for 70 men, I don't even know how they don't escape) I wanted to help.

I tried selling food in the market : no effect. When I traded grain, then grain disappeared from the list of what acts on food ratio. Idem with boars and sheeps I gathered in large number from a nearby village.

-Weird fact : the city market still had food to sell. I should have bought it, just to see if it made any change. Sorry about that.

-Weird number two : the shown relation between prosperity and food shortage is a circle :

Just after city was taken :
-Prosperity : 4873 (-41)
----Food shortage : -38

-Food : 0 (-38.46)
----Prosperity : -97.46

Food shortage decreases propserity which decreases food amount. Maybe it's only a weird way to show a temporay state.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom