Resolved Cannot give myself Castles or Cities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I take a Castle(I am King) and I'm not on the list of candidates to receive it, so I give it to a random vessal. I then go into the Kingdom menu and take it via a vote(which everyone is against). It's then mine for 10 seconds before a new vote is called and three candidates are on the list(none of which are me).

How to Reproduce: I've uploaded my save to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/index.php (named
save_auto_3.sav)
. I've taken Sargot and it'll ask to vote, you won't be in the list, just give it to anyone., but you'll be able to give the city to yourself after the vote, then after you own it, a random inescapable vote will occur.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No, but if it'll fix this issue I'm more than willing to use one.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Thread #3 I found regarding the same issue and instead of working to fix this, the problem allegedly gets forwarded to the QA team instead to the actual devs. It is obvious that Taleworlds does not care about these threads and does not wish to use the users experiences and problems to actually improve the game. A copy and paste post like the one above is much easier than that.

Luckily there are independent modder who did work on the issue. If you are reading this because you have had the same annoying experience as me and xsaint, check this out:

Summary: I take a Castle(I am King) and I'm not on the list of candidates to receive it, so I give it to a random vessal. I then go into the Kingdom menu and take it via a vote(which everyone is against). It's then mine for 10 seconds before a new vote is called and three candidates are on the list(none of which are me).

How to Reproduce: I've uploaded my save to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/index.php (named
save_auto_3.sav)
. I've taken Sargot and it'll ask to vote, you won't be in the list, just give it to anyone., but you'll be able to give the city to yourself after the vote, then after you own it, a random inescapable vote will occur.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No, but if it'll fix this issue I'm more than willing to use one.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
I've got the same issue with PS4. No matter what I do I can't elect myself. Sad to I been playing since the first one. Now I believe I'm done playing I've come to far in my save to start over a 5th time due to kingdom management bugs. FIXXXXX YOUUUURRRR BUG small ones eh but these game altering ones gotta go or y'all won't have players anymore!

Back
Top Bottom