Cannot get attribute points in Storyline Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

I just started playing the storyline mode and it's quite fun. The problem is when I level up I only get skill points and not attribute points. Is this a feature  in storyline mode where you get attributes points a different way or it's just a bug??

Rob The Robot said:
I just started playing the storyline mode and it's quite fun. The problem is when I level up I only get skill points and not attribute points. Is this a feature  in storyline mode where you get attributes points a different way or it's just a bug??

You get 1 attribute point each 5 levels. VC levels work in different way to native  :grin:

Idibil said:
Rob The Robot said:

You get 1 attribute point each 5 levels. VC levels work in different way to native  :grin:

Would it be possible to actually write this somewhere on the character screen, as well as the tweaked skill caps?

Idibil said:
Ok, I will add one note in attributes.

For skills, you have it in 1.02.

Oh? Where can i see this?

I didnt know that skills were now 1/2 attribute instead of 1/3 until someone on here told me. Mine still says 'insufficient ____ to learn this' but allows me to increase it to the new limit.

V: 1.165 i believe NM, so 1.02 is the next version?

This should be in attributes description:

Strength: Every point adds +1 to hit points. The following skills can not be developed beyond 1/2 of Strength: ironflesh, Power-strike, Power-throw, Power-draw, Inventory Management. Every 5 levels, you get an extra point to add to your attributes.

Back
Top Bottom