e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Reflex4gamer

Recruit
Hi guys!

I've finished the main quest (stop the conspiracy) and have my own kingdom. After eliminating Western and Southern Empire, I can't finish the last quest, to eliminate Northern Empire, though it has no settlement left. The score number stuck in -100 https://prnt.sc/10ml376

Is this quest Part not done yet in Beta or what?

Can i get Help
Thanks

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Ok I Did

Waiting for reply
Thanks for Helping!

Back
Top Bottom