Resolved Cannot find a match in multiplayer in any game mode when in group.

Users who are viewing this thread

gdiago

Recruit
My 3 friends and I just waited 45 minutes and could not find a match when searching for captain, skirmish, and siege simultaneously. We tried many things (which we didn't expect to work but just did for the heck of it) such as switching up who is hosting, restarting the game, selecting only one game mode at a time...and nothing. 45 minutes and still no game. We figured it might be because we have a group of 4, but one group member left and now we have just 3 and still can't find a game. On other nights, with a group of 3 we have been able to consistently find games but tonight even a group of 3 isn't working.

I know for certain others are experiencing this issue and we are unsure if there is just a lack of servers or if it is a problem with the matchmaking system.

Yeah its terrible. Whatever their queue registry system is right now is terrible. As I said on other threads, I'll fix it myself if they hire me.

It seems the problem is limited to North America servers. I tried joining a european server and even though my ping is awful i got a game fast.

ONLY HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER AN I WHEN WE WERE PARTIED
I've noticed the same thing...unfortunately most game modes are ONLY FUN with a party of friends such as Captain or Skirmish. Without friends, it's almost impossible to coordinate and win due to lack of voice chat.

it seems they did some sort of patch to where now it sometimes works but 8/10 we still have 1 or more of a 3 man grp crash often. Hopefully servers we can purchase soon that dont kick us every time from server... have gotten 4 people to buy the game so far.. would like to paly with them.

We have worked to improve our server stability and performance, lobby issue and fixed a lot of them in the past. If you still experience these issues in the latest version of the game please let us know. Marking this thread as resolved for now.

Back
Top Bottom