Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Racoon_WaW

Recruit
After an update 12.01.2021 i cannot even lauch game via Epic games store. It just didnt load nothing and crashes, logging me off the epic store. Main branch unmodded , version was 1.5.5 before that update

Not sure if this is of any importance to this thread but trying to run 1.5.7 beta
I am using a few mods I only have the Harmony active in my mod list. When I do game crashes instantly on load... deactivate Harmony and the game loads. But unfortunately that also disables any chance of using a lot of mods I would like to enable.
I honestly can't say what the conflict is but it throws out a

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: 'Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.'

LoaderExceptions :
{"Could not load type 'TaleWorlds.Library.ModuleInfo' from assembly 'TaleWorlds.Library, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.":"TaleWorlds.Library.ModuleInfo"}

After last update I can't load game modding kit.. Details: version 1.5.6, steam. I can, however, load main game, thanks to Fixed Launcher mod.
When I try running modding kit I can't even run launcher. Instead I am being send to Steam. Then Steam shows Bannerlords needs an update (3,71 GB) and it shows only RESUME button (not PLAY). When I hit Resume button for one-two seconds it 'thinks' and then button changes to UPDATING, and after 1-2 seconds it goes back to RESUME.
So Steam tells me that I need update, but update button does nothing.
On steam forum there a couple comments like mine, so it isn't just me.

After an update 12.01.2021 i cannot even lauch game via Epic games store. It just didnt load nothing and crashes, logging me off the epic store. Main branch unmodded , version was 1.5.5 before that update
Still having this problem?

Not sure if this is of any importance to this thread but trying to run 1.5.7 beta
I am using a few mods I only have the Harmony active in my mod list. When I do game crashes instantly on load... deactivate Harmony and the game loads. But unfortunately that also disables any chance of using a lot of mods I would like to enable.
I honestly can't say what the conflict is but it throws out a

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: 'Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.'

LoaderExceptions :
{"Could not load type 'TaleWorlds.Library.ModuleInfo' from assembly 'TaleWorlds.Library, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.":"TaleWorlds.Library.ModuleInfo"}
Deactivating might not work all the time. Try fully deleting the mods. Have you ever installed a mod called Fixed Launcher?

After last update I can't load game modding kit.. Details: version 1.5.6, steam. I can, however, load main game, thanks to Fixed Launcher mod.
When I try running modding kit I can't even run launcher. Instead I am being send to Steam. Then Steam shows Bannerlords needs an update (3,71 GB) and it shows only RESUME button (not PLAY). When I hit Resume button for one-two seconds it 'thinks' and then button changes to UPDATING, and after 1-2 seconds it goes back to RESUME.
So Steam tells me that I need update, but update button does nothing.
On steam forum there a couple comments like mine, so it isn't just me.
Please use the right board for any modding tools related issue. Thank you.

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom