Version number
v1.0.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

H-W-H

Recruit
Summary: I cannot load older save files, I cannot delete older save files, and I cannot save ingame, when I start a new campaign. Does anyone know how to solve this? When I try to save it says "Cannot create save data".
I believe I may have done something with the save folder. I've tried to reinstall on steam, and check properties folder or something. It doesn't work. Please help, thank you.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: I turned on the cheat codes sometime yes. I used the one to give gold, exp and kill enemies.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: I have a good pc, not sure of specs.
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Could you try these workarounds?

Saving Failures​

If you are encountering issues with saving the game, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Please make sure that the game is on the controlled folder access allowed apps list in your security software. If you are using Windows Defender:
  • Open Windows Defender Security Center.
  • Click on Virus & threat protection.
  • Click the Virus & threat protection settings option.
  • Under "Controlled folder access," click the Allow an app through the Controlled folder access link.
  • Click the Add an allowed app button to add Bannerlord.

Hello! I tried this but it doesn't work for me...

Within the game I can see previous saved games that cannot be loaded or deleted. I already tried to delete them, but an error occurred.

Please help me :sad:

Hello! I tried this but it doesn't work for me...

Within the game I can see previous saved games that cannot be loaded or deleted. I already tried to delete them, but an error occurred.

Please help me :sad:
ye i have the same problem right now! ;(

Back
Top Bottom