Cannot connect since the last patch

Users who are viewing this thread

JimmyCakes

Regular
I joined a siege game and I presume everyone got disconnected in it, now I cannot connect to the main server. Anyone else?

If you open the game and it gives you an infinite logging in screen (same screen it gives when exiting the game) To fix this: close the game, open windows defender, turn firewall off LEAVE DEFENDER OPEN, start multiplayer and login, OPEN DEFENDER AND TURN BACK ON. Something about firewall not liking a part of battleeye the most important part being to turn your firewall back on. Also got DCed from two matches that hadn't even started so there are definitely server issues right now.

If you open the game and it gives you an infinite logging in screen (same screen it gives when exiting the game) To fix this: close the game, open windows defender, turn firewall off LEAVE DEFENDER OPEN, start multiplayer and login, OPEN DEFENDER AND TURN BACK ON. Something about firewall not liking a part of battleeye the most important part being to turn your firewall back on. Also got DCed from two matches that hadn't even started so there are definitely server issues right now.
Thanks for the advice, but it sadly doesn't fix the issue for me. I try again in a few minutes. Are you able to play online right now?

This marks the third update in a row that breaks the game for me. It's getting tiresome.

EDIT: It seems to be working now. It tells me I'm in the queue at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom