• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Cannot choose lords/ladies to ransom or put in dungeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Fell

Recruit
M&BWBNWVC
I think this is new (never had it happen before).

With some/multiple lords/ladies I cannot select them 'Choose prisoners to ransom' , or to put them in the dungeon. The only way to get rid of them is to 'Ransom ALL prisoners' at the tavern district, or wait for them to escape.

I think this might only apply to some characters as I have yet to confirm anything beyond this.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, @Fell if you can share a save file where we can reproduce the issue, i will add it with the one @Doofus sent. You can upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Fell

Recruit
M&BWBNWVC
Huh, after I ran into another CTD issue, reverified the game cache, (2.5 GB were needed apparently...), now its back to working properly.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i am glad the problem is solved. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Excirial

Recruit
Hello, i am glad the problem is solved. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

It looks like i currently have a savegame that has this specific issue:

Version number: 1.5.3.242589
Branch: Beta
Modded/unmodded: Unmodded

In the savegame the enemy lord "Altenos" is present as a prisoner in the main party. Trying to donate him as a prisoner at the castle i am currently at ("Varagos Castle") seems to be impossible. Note that i donated multiple noble prisoners at the same time, with only this one posing a problem (The other prisoners could be jailed as normal).

As usual i checked the game integrity (All fine) and relaunched the game to see if that made a difference. The savegame for this issue has also just been uploaded.

Last edited:

Fell

Recruit
M&BWBNWVC

It happened again. Its 'Yorig'. I have 3 sturgian nobles as prisoners, and he is the only one I am not able to selectively ransom or transfer.

Doofus

Veteran
Upload your save file, as he requested last time. Yeah, this is a continuing thing for me as well.

Top Bottom