Resolved cannot attack in a siege as mercenary

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: joined southern empire as mercenary. joined an army going to besiege Tyal. clicked 'attack'. nothing happens. there was also another army besieging the town first.
How to Reproduce: start new save and do as described above.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no

I did just leave the army and join the siege on my own without being in either of the armies and now I can join the siege, so the bug is just whilst in an army working as a mercenary.

Do you have a save file before you clicked attack?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Also does any UI tooltip shown when you hover on to the attack button?

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom